“BLAZBLUE Continuum Shift” Console Port – New Playable Character
Posted by pKjd on Feb 9, 2010 @ 6:27 am
Original artist: reku
Reader kironoku was kind enough to leave a comment on our Famitsu leak post to confirm the home-console port of 「BLAZBLUE Continuum Shift」, as well as the addition of a new playable character.
The Famitsu scans below show us some detail regarding the upcoming game, which is slated for release Summer 2010 on both the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. Readers on the Dustloop forums have translated the following info for its users.
*New playable character:
- Name: μ-12- (Mu-12)
- Height: 157 cm
- Weight: 48 kg
- Birthday: January 7
- Blood Type: A
- Birthplace: The 13th Hierarchical City “Kagutsuchi”
- Hobbies: ??
- Likes: ??
- Dislikes: The world
- CV: Kanako Kandou
The awakened, true form of Noel Vermilion. Her hatred for the world has increased substantially, making her aggressive towards everything. The name of the huge sword on her back is “Kamigoroshi no Tsurugi Kusanagi” (“Sword of the God-Slayer, Kusanagi”).
- *Tutorial – Learn everything from the basics of fighting games through BlazBlue-specific systems. This mode features full voice.
- *Arcade – Enjoy the story from the arcade version.
- *Versus – Face off against a friend or the CPU.
- *Score Attack – Fifteen consecutive rounds of combat to achieve as high a score as possible.
- *Training – Freely practice your moves.
- *Challenge – Try out character-specific missions.
- *Legion – Attempt to defeat enemies on a map.
- *Story – Enjoy combat and character-specific stories. The game includes over 28 scenarios.
- *Gallery – A gallery for event movies, BGM, and voices.
- *Replay Theatre – Manage and view network battle replay data.
- *Network – Enjoy online combat. Compatible with rankings and replay viewing. The game’s producer mentioned in a short commentary blurb that the game’s network component will be beefed up and made more user friendly.
There will be new stages in addition to the arcade version stages, and the existing stages will receive a graphical revamp. There will be more than 11 stages altogether. (28 scenarios on Story Mode, 60% complete and set for summer release.)
Source(s): , , 
Posted: Gaming, News