Arc System Works has formally announced the development of a BBCS:EX arcade sequel, entitled 「BLAZBLUE: Chrono Phantasma」. Three new characters; brand new moves for current roster; new profile artwork/stages and more. Please check out the first trailer below.
The game is slated to hit Japanese arcades this Winter.
*Detail notes courtesy of Professor from MMCafe:
- Location testing will begin tomorrow at Akihabara Hey and run until next Sunday, August 12.
- The new release will be titled Blazblue Chrono Phantasma.
- There’s reportedly a lot that’s been changed in the game. The neutral poses have been redrawn for all the characters.
- Costumes for some of the characters are different.
- Of course they also have new moves.
- Noel has a different weapon and she doesn’t wear a cap this time.
- Tsubaki is the version that’s fallen to the dark side.
- Hazama has a new DD.
- The stage backgrounds are new
- The BGMs seems to be different as well
- Three new characters will be added in: Amane, Barret(Bullet?), Azrael. Amane fights with something like a cloth, Barret looks a bit like Makoto, Azrael is muscular.
- Azrael is a mid-aged muscular man who’s sort of a meathead, fighting is everything to him. Drive name is “The Terror”.
- Amane Nishiki is a man that looks as beautiful as a goddess, fights with a plumage. Drive name is “Spiral”.
- Bullet is a close-combat cool female mercenary with cleavage. At a glance her motions looks a bit like Makoto’s. Drive name is “Lockon”.
- Voices: Barret= Toa Yukinari (Berserk anime series’ Casca), Azrael= Hiroki Yasumoto (Bleach’s Chad), Amane=Akira Ishida (Namco Tales series’ Rid Hershel)
- Jin can do his DD in the air
- Bang has a new DD where he uses his nail
- Ragna has a new move that looks a bit like Gravedigger (probably means Testament’s from the GG series.)
- Hazama has a new move where he turns into Terumi and steps on his opponent
*System Changes and Movelist:
*Full list of character changes found on Dustloop